BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Start of a blog

I am just starting this out to see what it can come out to be. I am a father of 11 children (8 live at home, 3 adopted & live on their own) I am also a grandfather of a granddaughter and a grandson, both given to me & my wife by a daughter that is living on her own. A little about me. I am currently unemployed and looking for work. I am a middle aged native American (working on getting the certifications through the U.S. Government). I am a former corrections law enforcement officer. I served 9 1/2 years for the Florida department of corrections, 6 1/2 of which was at Florida State Prison. I have since been terminated from there for reasons that i don't wish to get into at this time. Maybe another time I will go into that. I would have to say that my life experiences would state that I have had no easy life. survived being hit by a car & truck walking, fought parents to get an education, bought my home with a settlement from the accident previously stated, all but alienated by my family for my choice in a wife that THEY haven't given the chance to get to know, the list can go on & on.

0 comments: