BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Runs

Today started out as a dreary day.... got kids on the bus.... lay down & get a call for the school that 1 of the kids needs a clean shirt & pants due to said child spilling milk on himself. I get back home & lay down to get a little more rest before the day gets started fully. I awaken and find out that it has rained rather hard which gave me a nice rest. I also realise that it is almost time to get the kids and meats for dinner wasn't taken out. So i now have to go get the kids from school. we get home with little issues.  Time rolls around to figure out what we will be having for dinner.. i consult with the wife and she says to get pizzas. so I go to the store to get the stuff for dinner and i discover a few things that peaked my interrest. 1) a sister of mine was with a guy that she says she has kicked out, was in fear of, had baker acted, & tried to have arrested..... a guy that my parents also have said was not allowed on their property (which my sister lives in a 2nd house that belongs to my parents) 2) I have discovered a small cafe near by has been bought out & is being reopened... the gentleman that has lease/ownership went in to see what all has to be done this evening & I happened to check it out as a possible job. So we spoke & the owner wants me to be there Monday as a helper to get the place cleaned up & in order for opening day. I am being very hopeful on this since my family has no income now due to no jobs within the household. Monday morning as soon as i can get the kids to school I will be on my way there which is about 7 am ish. I'm not sure what all he wants to do or how long he wants my help but i hope it will be for a little bit of money so i can spend it on bills....  I have been so stressed over the last 2 years due to no job that I don't know what to do.... selling drugs??? not an option.... i don't do them nor like them around me or mine.. plus something about going to prison for X many years for it.... NO THANK YOU!!!!

0 comments: