BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Puppies

We have 4 puppies that are chihuahua/dachshund mix. One of them is spoiled rotten.... He will come up to me and start barking, which i will bark back and forth with him until he is picked up. Not only will he bark, he will also jump and claw at my leg until I pick him up. After he is being held he will do nothing but give kisses and lay there. All communication therefore ends. That is until he is placed back on the floor, he goes around checks to make sure everything is ok and at that point he will come back and do it all over again.. After about a week of doing this one of the others have joined in, in doing the same thing. It is cute that they do that, or at least in my opinion anyways.... Is this just something that I get from my puppies or does anyone else get this or something similar from theirs? I rather enjoy hearing about wild or corky things animals do to please their human families....

0 comments: