BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 23, 2012

New beginnings

Today I have had a talk with almost everyone of the kids. There has been tension building between the children and myself. I have found reasons why and we are now taking ways to correct this & get back onto a healthy relationship. There is a difference in parenting styles between me & my wife & it has caused some tension between me & the kids. So as of today we are all going to work on keeping our promises to each other and work to get a healthy family again. This has been going on for some time now & I have been stressed over it, trying to figure out how to fix the problem. It appears I am an outlet for an issue that has been going on at school. This is being handled & was suppose to already be handled at school but I guess it is still going on. So I will go and have a talk with the principal at the school over this again. But after the talk me & the kids had we are already showing some improvements and I hope that it keeps getting better. It is unhealthy for all involved, but more importantly the kids. I think that it is part of the issues else where as well, not just at home.

0 comments: