BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stupid People

    It never seizes to amaze me as to how stupid people can be, let alone ignorant. So people try to be this all smart and brilliant and strong person, but they fail to keep their acts up when they are faced with the truth or hard facts. Then when said people decide they want to play with the big boys and girls and get shown that they don't know how to truly play the game, they revert to ignorance and stupidity for said actions. Hence an episode that occurred this evening about a friend and his girlfriend. She got overcrowding and then he comes see me and my family for the day... was enjoyable with the couple times that involved her. Which by incident was when myself & my friend (the boyfriend) went to HIS house to get a couple things. She got a little moody with him yet again. Well the 2nd time she got this way with me in company of him was when we went back because we forgot to get something. Mind you this is HIS house and she lives with him. He decides to drink through out the day.... no biggie he is an adult and pays the bills at his house. So he is entitled to do so if he wants. Well he drank too much for him to drive back home even though he only lives like 2 miles from me. I take him home and the girlfriend shows her "game" yet a 3rd time today. She is mad and asks where HIS truck is and where HIS keys are. I told her the truck was at my house and the keys were in my pocket. She then asks for them. I replied back not without him saying so. He looks at me and says it was ok. I gave her the keys to the truck and he gets out and goes inside, I leave to go back home. She gets his truck & goes back to his house. Shortly after I get a call from him saying that she was gone and so was everything else. I asked what he meant by everything else. He told me the animals, some of her stuff etc.... he goes on says a few IMPORTANT items. We get off the phone and me and my wife decides to go to his house. We arrive and she has hidden his keys and refuses to tell him where they are. After a while she finally tells him and we get the keys. so he is now relieved for this. She tries telling me that the only reason that he got the truck was because of HER. As well as tells him that it was because of her & her grandmother. Now mind you she refused to say much to either of us in person, but on the phone. I tell her it don't matter who helped get the truck it only matters in courts that HIS name is on the title and HE is making the payments ALONE. So she now has truly shown her stupidity and ignorance here, due to the fact that she is trying to fight legalities with people that has taken legal classes for former jobs.

0 comments: